Mt. Bromo trip

My colleagues and I had the chance to visit Mt. Bromo on one weekend in October 2013. It was a wonderful experience, and a relaxing weekend (despite of its tight schedule). Here, I am posting some pictures that I took to share those wonderful moments with all of you. Enjoy!


View from the car, on the way to Bromo


View from the hotel

Splash of colors

They call it Teletubbies Hills

in red

Fun picture

Dry

Mountains of sand

Man against the wilderness

How small we are

Leave nothing but footsteps, take nothing but pictures

The sign on the jeep

Love Hill

Before sunset

Me and someone else's husband ;-p

Look at the crowd who are trying to catch a glimpse on the sunrise!

Sunrise

View from Pananjakan


This trip cost me my shoes :-(


On the way to the top


The temple

The figures of the horsemen

Share:

0 komentar